A Project Manager at speos is responsible for the entire lifecycle of a project according to the delivery methodology (waterfall or agile). This means that you are responsible for gathering customer requirements (via workshops), monitoring development, monitoring testing and coordinating teams until the project goes live.
The Solution Architect role involves understanding the requirements and incorporating them into a functional description of the project so that they can be validated by the customer and internal parties.
Part of your day-to-day work involves :
– Organising workshops with the customer to identify their expectations/needs;
– Analysing and describing the solution to meet them;
– Presenting your project and discussing solutions with the various internal parties (IT and non-IT);
– Keeping your project schedule up to date. This means that you will be required to monitor the progress of your project, while maintaining a close relationship with the customer in order to identify needs and deliver a quality project;
– Advise on the duration, budget and scope of your project;
– Participate in internal meetings to continuously improve the quality, duration and productivity of speos projects;
– Work on individual and team annual objectives.
– You are energetic, customer-oriented and have a particular interest in IT;
– You have atleast 5 years’ experience as a project manager or analyst in an IT-related field;
– You have an excellent knowledge of French, Dutch and English;
– You want to work for an SME with a collegial atmosphere.
speos is an innovative, leading Belgian company that develops omnichannel document management solutions for its customers.
We have been part of the bpost group since 2001, while retaining our own culture and identity. Today we are a family of 220, our CEO knows all our employees by their first names and focuses on their well-being.
You will join us in a diverse team of highly talented colleagues, where there is room for ideas, initiative and professional development.
A competitive salary according to your experience and numerous fringe benefits (Company car & fuel card, meal vouchers, CLA 90, 6 days ADV, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, …)
In addition, we offer you:
A lot ofautonomy and flexibility in a position that has a direct impact on the growing speos business.
A challenging role with many challenges, opportunities and innovative projects.
A dynamic teamin a company with a family culture!
An atmosphere, collegiality and friendly unique speos culture. And we will prove it to you.
To have lunch in a nice environment, to take a hot shower after you put your bike in our secure storage and we have pleasant meeting rooms and much more.